Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We should meet

Dear Revered Employer,

You broadcast your desire for professionalism. And I responded. You announced intentions to engage someone of intelligence. There's been no secret about your need for creativity, initiative, drive. . . I've tried consistently, enthusiastically, and optimistically to capture your attention.  You're playing coy!  I've wooed you with educational and experiential background details, completing tedious and redundant applications to accompany an impressive resume, all in an effort to be noticed. I've made it abundantly clear that I'm at your disposal 24/7, so I'd fit seamlessly into your timelines. It's time we meet face to face. I think that an old-fashioned conversation, frankly addressing each of your needs and plans, as well as my capacity to fulfill them, will move us one step closer to the relationship we're both seeking. Please give it some thought. I will contact you by early next week to set up a time for us to get together.

With most sincere admiration,

M.L. English, M.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment